Capturing Memories



“Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts.”


Capturing moments of my life has been something that I have done since I was eleven years old. And with that passion also grew my love for scrap-booking. Not only is it fun to sit down, collect photographs, write memories, and create something beautiful but it is also something I love to do for relaxation.
And of course I had to create a scrapbook for my cousin, whose love for scrap-booking rubbed off on me growing up. We used to have sleepovers and stay up late and work on our collection of memories while giggling the night away. I wanted her to have a piece of “us” with her always.
“Blessed are the children of scrapbooks, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.”
My son may grow to hate having my camera or phone shoved in his face over the years, or he may not. But one day he will appreciate all of the memories and put together scrapbooks when he is grown. ❤️
“My grandmother made me a scrapbook because I was once too young to remember; I am making scrapbooks for my family because one day I may be too old to remember.”

Capture your memories and tell your story <3
India

No comments